We have discovered some bugs with the Cooking Game VR from feedback and Youtube videos of the players.
So far we have gathered these following bugs:
1. it’s very challenging for player to put 3rd item onto the tray. Throwing the 3rd item on a tray (especially on Tray #1 and #4) sometime works, sometime doesn’t.
2. Sometime putting item tray #1 is difficult. The item will go onto tray #2 if player doesn’t try hard enough
3. Burger/hotdog ingredients are having difficult time stacking onto the plate, especially when players are getting nervous, racing against time to complete the mission.
4. Plates and mustard bottle sometimes are hopping/bouncing on the table, especially when it’s placed too close to the oven top.
5. Taking sausage/burger meat out from the pan with plate will result in the subsequent cooking not working – see Rowdyguy video
6. Slam-dunking the ready dish onto the tray will make the dish disappear
Many thanks to RowdyGuy and Game Hard 4.0 for pointing these out in the video.
Feel free to offer us your feedback/suggestion in the comment field below.
We are proud to announce that The Cooking Game VR will be launched in Oculus Rift Store today at 10:00AM PT.
The game will be launched as “Early Access” with plenty of features coming soon.
Here’s an overview of our Early Access roadmap
Multiplayer game play will be a real time player vs player mode.
When a player enters a multiplayer mode, the server will automatically find and pair the closest online player, according to existing player’s location.
Both players will be waiting at “lobby” before proceeding to the game.Once accepting the challenge, both player will then enter a “match”.
The player will be playing as “rival chef” against another, competing to out serve customers.
Time line of next update: 4-6 weeks from now.
The choices are sushi, Chinese (wok stir frying), or Mexican restaurant or whatever.
Similarly there will be also both single player (30 missions) and multi-player mode in the new restaurant.
Time line of this update: 3-4 months from now
Stay tuned and we will be updating this blog soon with progress.